sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

what i think about your Neutrogena® Nautrals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansings Wipes

Yesterday, I received my latest VoxBox from Influenster containing a package of Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes. In my box was a little card explaining the #WipeForWater challenge, and I’m so excited to get started.
What’s #WipeForWater? Well, in the spirit of Earth Month (April, people!), Neutrogena & Influenster have paired up to conserve water. I’ve been challenged to wash my face without water for a whole week. Yes, you read that right! Instead of using soap and water, I’ll be using my Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes all week long. I’ll update you on this journey as the week goes on, but today is day 1!
You can check out my updates on Instagram 

#WipeforWater  #contest.  @Neutrogena  @Influenster


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario